Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Today is 16th of December 2009. It is a week and four days I am In Jakarta and I miss my dear more and more. Each day I long to see your face, hear your voice and miss your touch.

Last night we didnt get to see each other from webcam. I was extremely happy, two days ago we webcam and we had a good laugh. oh baby, I truly miss you.
Today, the whole day didnt really do anything. Spent time watch dvds and in the evening. We went to a mall called City Walk. We ate SushiGroove and took some pictures purposely just to show my baby.

Baby, I am so happy to have you as my baby. Anyway, These are my pictures for today, Just to update you on my current condition. I had alot of fun in Jakarta (so far and thank God)

My mom and Mr Snowy~

Me infront of City Walk!!


Me Dancing with Mr Snowy~;p




Dont Think Twice!!Choose Me!=P


Me and Mr Snowyman!!:D



No comments: