Friday, December 18, 2009

On the 17th December 2009, early in the morning I chat and webcam with my dear. I am so happy and even missing him more and more. I had a great time chatting with him and his cousin.
Then we did our own activities for the day, Melvin and I went to my mom's shop for lunch and we decided to go to another mall in Jakarta. There are so many of them and so far we almost went to all of them. Then we met my cousin and her boyfriend and we went to watch avatar. It was so nice!!!!oh baby, How I wish that I could watch it with you. I was pretty jealous towards my cousin. She hugged her boyfriend while watching the movie and I couldnt. I am too far away from my baby but I know it is only for a short term. Soon I will reunite again with him.:)

anyway, I saw so many spongebob and Patrick mini statue in a mall. I will post the picture when I got the time to transfer them. when I saw Spongebob and Patrick, really reminds me of you dear. my baby love them so much. :)

I was actually just kidding when I asked him to buy me a perfume for Christmas present but he meant it. Baby, I will not lie. I am happy to get a Christmas present from you and I know it is a big step for you. You never bought anyone a present and I am surprised for that. Remember baby, what count is the heart and not the present. The sincerity of the heart.:)

I told you before, It is good to buy your beloved one a gift- even there are no celebration or events. As long as you have the will to give, I am as your girlfriend really am happy. Like I am willing to spend my money to give you surprised for your birthday. I know it may seems nothing but I thought you were looking for that particular thing and Hoping that you will be happy. Even for this Christmas, I am still looking for one present for you. I hope I will find the right one and you will love it.

I love you so much baby. How I wish that I can celebrate Christmas with you. From the deepest of me, I miss you so bad dear.

No comments: