Monday, December 14, 2009

1 week in Jakarta

Today is Monday which make me feel like the first day in Jakarta and feels like on Sunday was the day I am still with you. I read my dear's blog and we thought about the same way. a week yet feels like forever.

Yesterday, I went to Ratu Plaza to fetch Melvin. His bus stopped at that mall which was pretty easy for my mom and I to get him. Once I met him, I am seriously thinking of my baby. I was like, damn! made me feel I am in Malaysia and I am just outside with Melvin and going home to where my baby at. However, I am not. After awhile, My mom finished her gym and met Melvin. I could see the akwardness and in the same time he was trying to be polite while my mom was trying to be a friendly host. After all it is nice to meet a friend.

Baby, I am so glad that I have friend to hang out with! even just for awhile. In this week, we are planning to meet our other college friends who stays in Jakarta. Hope things going to be really exciting!

Baby, I hate it so much to be far from you but in the same time I am glad for this chance. From this I can realise how much you mean to me and most importantly how much I mean to you. Even though my mom always said, It is good that your boyfriend is a good guy but you are still young and dont rush things, dont rush your feelings. I dont care about that, I know nothing last forever but I Love you baby and happy to have you as my baby.

When I heard your voice before I went to bed. Gosh, I miss you so bad. the more you miss me the more I miss you baby. I love you more baby!

No comments: