Saturday, December 12, 2009

I missed out 2 days to blog and also didnt manage to webcam and chat online with my baby. I am blogging right now, 7pm before I was about to leave for wedding dinner. My mom and I were invited to go as well. In case I have no time to blog later, so here I am blogging to share about 2 days ago.



In that two days, nothing much really happened. After I chat online and webcam with my dear, I went to my dad shop and help him the whole day. Then we went to my grandma house and reached around 7.30pm or 8pm. Then I went to buy food with my dad and we ate it together at home with my cousin also. Then I tried to do some bonding with my relatives, my grandma and my aunties. Then I went to bed early. From there I can only sms my dear and he called me once or twice. urgghh..I miss you!!



Then the next day, I woke up really early.6am!! then slack in my room until 7.30am and went to shower. then I got nothing to do and finally around noon 1pm, I could not take it anymore! I told my cousin that I am going with her to her campus. before went to her campus, we dropped by to my qiuKung (my grandma's brother). I was so shocked, when I saw him- He is really so skinny. I finally realised he is having cancer so went for kemoteraphy (forgotten how to spell the word). his side face got burned, I prayed in my heart that God will heal him!! I chit chat with him for awhile and then went off to my cousin campus.



Then waited for her to finish her exam. there was funny incident happened. The lecturer, suspect me and her bf helping one of the student (unidentified though). She took the book with her. lol!

We wen to the campus again on the next day and we Thank God they didnt take her name or else she can kiss goodbye to her result and must repeat the next semester!! I hangout for few hours there and proceed to my mom's shop. After that, I went home and thats when I read my dear's blog. How sweet you are baby, but remember words without action is zero. I love you dearly and I miss you more each day!

No comments: