Wednesday, December 09, 2009

3rd day in Jakarta

Last night, I was hoping to be able to chat online with him but it didnt happen. I was really sad that I didnt hold my promise to my dear. He called me and was somehow a little bit happy. He was not mad but he understood my situation. I love it whenever I heard him talking in that way, full of understanding and my heart feels less burden. After we ended our conversation and I remembered that he told me he was going to sleep right after talking to me. So I decided to do the same and went to bed. I was over exhausted and woke up rather late. I jumped out of the bed and quickly online msn. There was he! man! I am so happy to see him talking to me right after I online.
Again we saw each other through webcam. Baby I miss you even more. I miss your presence. I miss your lame joke. I miss your hugs. I miss your cooking. I miss you!
The whole day, I spent my time watching animes and unpack unwanted clothes. Then he called me, I am always looking forward to his call and I miss his voice. Right now, while blogging, I am chating with him and this time he is rather quiet than yesterday. He told me that he is really tired but he still wants to wait for me to finish blogging.
I love you baby:)

No comments: