Tuesday, December 15, 2009

first day of the 2nd week in Jakarta

Happy 10th Months anniversary for being together with you baby!!I was waited for you to call or at least wish me through sms. I almost forgotten and thank God I remembered!

Today, I brought Melvin to go the nearest plaza. He managed to buy shirts and I accompanied him also try my very best to be a good host plus a good friend. Actually, I feel bad that I have no car to bring him around. So in return, I bring him around to shop and watch movie.

It was 4pm or so, I realized that it was our anniversary and I was pretty sad. The one next to me not my dear but Melvin. It is already the 10th months passed just like that. With no celebration and the worst, he was not at by my side.

10 months passed by so quickly and deep down in my heart wish that as time goes by; My relationship with my baby will get stronger and better. We can understand each other much better than before and keep the love strong between the both of us.
My mom said, it is only 10 months. what about years? will you able to keep up this kind of level later on? I just wish for the best and I do love you baby.

I love to hear you laugh, I love to see your smile, I love to look into your eyes that tells me- you love me. Nothing else I can ask from God, He has given me a chance to be someone who loves me and have found Jesus in his life. It is a blessing in my life to have him around.

Ilove you so much baby.

No comments: