Saturday, December 19, 2009



On the 18th Dec 2009


My mom, Melvin, my mom friend and I went to the beach in Jakarta. I dislike the beach, as it is extremely dirty. I hate Indonesian people for being such an Ignorant asses. Only know how to use but do not even bother to take care the environment. However, we still went. I hate such a bad stomachache then went public toilet. The pain still there until I could not even eat lunch. my mom forced me to eat a little and I did.

We went to take a boat- small tour and took some pictures. Then we walk along the bridge and gosh! I miss my baby extremely bad, really missing him alot. I tried my best to enjoy and took some shot and my mom took some shot of me when I was "daydreaming" thinking of you

At night, we had some arguement and honestly I cried. I feel so bad and worst is I could not do anything, cant even touch him and I tried my best to cheer him up yet still cant. Baby, my heart weaken when I see you were down like yesterday.my whole heart and mind is thinking of you. I think about you more than I think about myself. I know this is sound stupid and impossible but please lets not fight or argue anymore. I cannot take it. I love you baby..

Anyway, here are some of the pictures.

Melvin and the Ladies.




My mom and I


Me standing on a boat



My mom and her friend posing



Thinking about my baby



So that are some of the pictures. ^^ mwakz!











No comments: