Thursday, December 10, 2009

4th day in Jakarta

Today is the fourth day I am in Jakarta and I woke up around 9.15am. First thing I remembered was to online msn, I was afraid that he waited for me like yesterday. His msn was still on but there was no replied and I sent him message just to reconfirmed whether he was still asleep or already awoken.

He replied me and we video converence again. I love it. He even waited for me to finish shower.
Today my result is out and my baby helped to check. Thank you dear!
I am pretty happy that I reached my goal of having my cgpa above 3. Although I was pretty disappointed with one or two. well it is okay. Just like what my baby said. B is better than a C. grateful that there is no C.:)

I was at my mom shop until 1.15pm. i was supposed to reach my dad's shop by 1pm but suddenly heavy rain. I was a little wet from the drizzle. I helped my dad, checking some price code and send some items to my uncle shop right one floor below. Today so many people were talking to me and we were joking around. They are the worker in that area. Really nice and friendly.

Then didnt really talk much with my baby as he was about to work. around 5.30pm, my mom and I went to buy stuff to cook. corn soup! yummy!
then I spent my time watching dvd and finally I can talk with my darling in msn and most importantly can see his face!:D
He said I am becoming very sensitive once I reach Jakarta. no I am not, I am just observence thats all! or maybe a little..no idea.xD

hee:D
I love you dear.Sleep tight!

No comments: