Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Um~Today is Wednesday~school holiday starts...horray!!yea rite!..
holidays for most of my friends but not for me and some of those people who are currently in sec 4 or 5...still having extra lessons!!!
oh boy.....Today I didnt go school....i overslept!!!wake up 9.30am..the lesson start at 8am and end at 11am...still got time to go schools...but half an hours or an hour will make any difference?i dont think so!!-__-!
so here I'am..spend my time at home...hum..spend my time staring at my laptop...
surf nets such as friendster,do some changes in my new blog here,online msn,listen to songs and play gunbound..
playing gunbound is fun things to do..but now since they upgrade it..so sux!arghhh...blur and dced so often!!bored!!!!!!!
staying at home do all these things are interesting and benefits me bcause i dont really need to spend money but spend 10 hours doing the same thingy sure bored!
umm~~sobss...kinda lonely today...dont really know why...maybe stayed at home too long and mood swing...
spend my 15 minutes with God on my quiet time just now was the greatest things for me..
phillippians4:7- the peace of God,which surpasses all understanding,will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
it sound akwards...but at least i feel ease in my heart and ofcuz the important thing was i dont feel so lonely afterall I realise I have God who is always accompany me ^_^
promise myself to wake up early tomorrow and go for class!:)

2 comments:

Sharine said...

Wow Alice! FInally a new blog entry! Welcome aboard!!! Well, there are many things you can do here! Check out my blog at

www.sharinestrawberry.blogspot.com

inside there you can access sis kless...annie...yu hao's blog!!!

Mummy Kless said...

Welcome Alice dear! :P Welcome to the N252 blog family..