Thursday, June 09, 2005

nothing is imposibble

hemm~~
in the morning i woke up...wasnt a good thing to start a day.....i was very sad somehow......
but it made me the more i need to seek God.....
although im late by half an hour...but really thank to God...He send holy spirit and words through pst Kong to cheer me up...and to tell me that He will never ever leave me...in no matter what condition i have......infact when im feeling down...as long as i wanna seek Him...He will come faster than i ever imagine...so quickly i feel real great presence of Him......
today...pastor Kong..said...every1 have their own doubt and even he has it too....
and the most important message from him was....you must willingly make room for the holy spirit to come and for God to stay....
I at least have to put a step of faith to make a room............
I need to be ready at all time......i will never know when and where the holy spirit will come...touch me,transform and change my life...especially given a new and greater vision!
deep inside my heart...clearly whisper to me...one day i wanna grow deep in the words of God and Heal all the broken hearted...i think that's what i really want....
what kind of ministry is that?hohoho.....councillor? wadever it is...i dont wanna see ppl stay in the total broken hearted....once,twice and thrice is enough...i will do anything to help all of people to stand up!letting go tears for people that doesnt deserve it..really awaste!
so LORD use me in a way to help people realise only u is deserve our tears and love!
LORD build up my confidence and strengthen my faith!!
really thank to God that....he is really good towards me.....always be...........i tot today is gonna the worse day ever.....but its not.....sis meiling and my fren believe that im a strong girl!and in no time i will stand up again!i will...and i promise that i wont giv up so easily over small problems or no matter how big and how tough is the prob......cuz i hav my LORD and Frens!:)


No comments: