Sunday, June 05, 2005

ESCAPE!!!!!
hey!!!!actually right now im half DEAD!=X
but kinda wan to share with u guys...if u all got read...haha..
today i spent my 9 hours at escape themepark with my fellow crap and cool girl friends.....
hemm....its my 1st time in 4 years went to escape...hahaha....crap....
when first reach...we all kinda so exciting...woooooo......decided to take the first ride name RAINBOW....BUT!unfortunately the machine couldnt start...-____-''
then we went on to take ride called GOLKART (car racing)hahaz....it was fun!! but quite stupid bcause if we wanna to take double ride(2 person 1 car)...the driver has to be 18 yers old and above...-.-'' it was very easy ride!!but we manage to bluff them that my fren is 18 yers old!!hahahahhaa.....are they dumb?ops....=X we took 4 times!! we played twice on a different GOLKART...which was more longer way and that time was individual!!wooo...drive like mad!!=X

then we went to play wild wet....wahh...i was excited and scared too..haha...so i decided to sit behind....but then...i wet from top to bottom,inside and outside!! while my fren who was sitting infront of me...she didnt get so much wet...=.='
it was fun...and we took 2nd ride....and I get wet TOTALLY!..then we went to play a boat named PIRATE...and we dried ourself there...>.<~ though it was scary too!!i was SCREAMING like hell....we went to take a ride inside 1 building..it was dark and it was fun..BUT it was DANGEROUS!!!me and my fren almost FLY out of the COSTER!!and i KNOCk my head wif my fren head!there's a SCRETCH on my left hend!! there was NO BELT to protect us from falling only something block us...BUT that wasnt ENOUGH!!!-_____-! good WE nvR fall off!!!
then we went to place called HOUNTED!!wooo....kinda scary...but i've warned the GHOST not to touch me or else i'll whack it or him...haha...and i did it!!i KICK tat ghost...wooo...muhahahahha...
-.-''its quite stupid..cuz.. i was the 1 who was extremely scared..but all of my fren hold me tide and hide behind me=.=''.......
after that one of my fren forced me to join her to a ride..but i was really did not dare...i saw it only i feel like vomit...but i finally went with her(the 2 of us only)..woah...nt scary but really made me sick and felt vomitting...it was very FAST!!THROW all of us up and down, ride and left...woah...luckily our slipper didnt fly off...hauhuaha....i played again...and i finally dizzy all the way...-.-''
then we took lots of photo....we SCREAM together and we laugh together and we finally took our last ride the car again...ahahaha....and we manage to bluff them again!!shiok!!...=p then we finally left the place at 8 pm...i reached hm at 9pm...haha...
```````````````````````THE END````````````````````

No comments: