Friday, June 10, 2005

LAST DAY OF EMERGE CONFERENCE 2005!!!!

hum~~haha...wad a word to start...(humm)haha...
well well....today i woke up in a normal mood although rather blur....XD
then...i stay at home...stay on my lovely bed until 2+....then sis SABRINA called me....told me tat the last conference is the most powerfull 1...hemm...then my heart told me...i guess all the 3 days are powerfull....hehe...anyway when she said that...i jump out from my bed with excitement and joy..knowing that i will have fun,meet my Lord and especially is feel His great presence and his words....
i suposely leave my house around 2.55pm but i left around 3.05..solving some problem that occur...hahas...when i was at tajong pagar..i realise that I FORGOTTEN TO BRING MY MOBILE!!=X *wandering how many sms and miss called i hav later on*
hahaha....
um..reach church and went inside the lift...when the door almost closed suddenly i saw sabrina sat down on the sofa which was at the lobby..-.-' then finnally i went back to the 1st floor and talked to her...then i told her i forgot to bring my mobile phone and she was give me a weird expression(wah..hp can forget 1)LOL
then she sent me up to the 3rd floor...unfortunately couldnt join bro tristan on the queue so i wait for 1 hour plus all by myself...sobss...T.T
my heart really touched..XD sis sabrina asked me hav i eaten..ops...i havent eat anything since morning...haha...then she dunno go where and bring me bread...from breadtalk...aaaaa....arigato2...u save my stomach..=p
REALLY GREAT PRESENCE of THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He really fill my whole heart...i really thank God! he put me in CG N252...which is full of cool and caring people..thank God for good health i have...good food i eat everday..thank God for the light for me to see..thank Him for the people around that love me and for me to love...i pray to God to help me solve my worries and prob that i have with him right away!take away all of it and put it as normal...with all my heart and with all my soul...prayed and prayed hard! i may nt gd at forming sentences....always feel nt gd enough for everything....but i really dont want to lose the people i luv...
He give me visions...made me realise how fortunate im....
CITY HARVEST CHURCH ROCKZ!!!!!!!

No comments: