Thursday, June 02, 2005

~Japanese name~

hey my japanese name was kyoko hitsumi..my friend find that name for me...which is a suitable meaning for me..he said so...haha..the meaning is active, cheerful..~~
apparantly im thinking should i change my japanese name from kyoko hitsumi to Yumi saito

i found that name through this website>>
http://www.blogthings.com/japanesenamegenerator/
actually i found 5 japanese names...they are yumi saito (which is most probably going to be my name),yuri konoe,kaoru nomiya,mokoto matsumoto and Gen suawata i think..

hahaha..kinda exciting too~~i LOVE JAPAN!!nihongo sugoi ne!honto ni!!atashi wa suki des nihonjin soshite nihongo des ne!!!woooo~~
and the best thing is that i have a japanese brother who live in brazil~~

humm~ u are also can find the meaning of your name through this website>>>
http://123-baby-names.com/japanese_names.html/
yumi means beauty~>.<~
my name Alice means noble and truth!!!wooooo...kekekeke...>.<~
cool rite?!hahaha....so try to find out yeah?!

No comments: