Wednesday, June 08, 2005

EMERGE CONFRENCE 2005!

wooo....today is the emerge confrence....totally amasing and rocks!!
i really enjoyed the whole things...and i nver get tired of seeing the emerge conference...infact the more i see it..the more i get excited!!!wooo...dont u agree guys?!
umm...although today im very late to join the emerge...i reached at church around 3pm...and it was already started quite awhile...i was waiting for my fren from 1pm -2.30 pm....>.<~~ i was feeling nervous and scared that i would miss the talentime parts!!which was really extremely EXTRAORDINARY!!!wooooooooo.....
actually my fren and I really fortunate cuz at least we made it to get inside and we didnt miss the whole things....THAnk God!
im really proud of my Church!!really full of great,fun and talented people!!!infact all the Pastor are cool,fun and energetic!!
i deep down pray to God that i will be as talented as those peoples...who were really brave and hav really great talent to sing,act,dance........im sure God is a good God yeaH!i know he give everyone a different and special talents....but maybe i just havent realise that i have my own special talent...hope someday I will really realise it and hope my talents can useful and maybe i can join the next talentime in emerge conference 2006!yeah?!hahaha....who knows...XD
Lord,use me!!...XD
i send msg to the board...but...i was quite disappointed....it didnt show 2 of my msgs!!sobss..;'(
i supports all the ppl!!i shout or scream?haha...and claps with all my heart and energy...hauhauha...untill i no voice to talk..umm...i guess im the loudest around my seats area...hahaha..XD
and oh Gosh!!this church really does growing and still growing!!!!!Amen!!
today was really sure pack with people....i was like bbq fish.....everybody was hungry to see the preaching and supports the talentime....wew......i was kinda felt guilty i didnt attendt the night preaching by pastor Kong...i was really lack of air and oxygen...wait inside the lift area b3 near the staircase there with a few ppl..maybe 12 of us...we were like refugee ppls..-.-'' no choice...waited for half an hour there and caught by the usher...lol he ask we..."are you guys trying to queue up?if yes can u all go up to the 1st floor.."then we all reply" ohh...we are going up..waiting now"...>.<~ he was watching on us...then we finally went up...and had to queue from the top again....i was tired...kinda dizzy too...finally my fren and i decided to go....hemm...overall really proud to be in this church...in the coolest house of God...My father... :)

No comments: