Sunday, April 18, 2010

funtastic


Today is such a tiring day! yet at the same time a really fruitful day. I left home 7am and back at almost 9pm. I spent my day in Church, serving, praying and also having a great time of fellowshipping. In spite of my busy schedule, I thank God for letting me to learn and grow in knowledge.

One of the food stall in my condo is closing today. I am definitely going to miss the butter chicken. The best so far! I thank God that I get the chance to eat for the last time and it is buffet for only 10RM! really going to miss the food!

Eating dinner with friends really are fun, especially seeing them having fun grabbing as many food as they can- Butter chicken and kampung chilli beef. (^^)
However, I heard such an unhappy news from my friends about something.
There are times people get into trouble and it is common. At times we might think in such a way that other people might not think the same way. However! It is NEVER okay to assume and it is NEVER okay to create misunderstanding.

Firstly, it is obviously creating a misunderstanding via misperception. There is nothing wrong to have personal thinking but the way things were express sounded as if we dont even bother. Yes people may have problems BUT try to think logically it is normal for other people to get unhappy but that doesnt mean we dont care. If none of us care, we would not even bother to worry and the things happened werent happened to tempt anyone except the one who involved in it. There is nothing GOOD to see people's argue and it is not something to celebrate. I will only feel glad to see everything in a good term and not such a heathy incident. Do not take such assumption. it only create problem!

Secondly, the world does not goes around only within you. No body treats the way you feel. We never think of you that way why on EARTH you have to think of us in such manners. At times people are just busy and tired but that does not mean we do not bother and do not appreciate.
Seriously, at times we may feel in a very negative concept about things but we must always give a thought about it and make a confirmation.

If you can feel disappointed, what more of us? we can say nothing and will not say a thing. We are far away more disappointed to know such perception exist.

we all make mistakes.the Bible says that we aren't to have a hard-hearted,critical spirit toward each another,but instead to forgive one another n to show mercy to ane another just as God for Christ's sake has done for us - Eph 4:32

I am just going to put this thing aside and focus on my unfinished work. I just feel like have an early rest.



No comments: