Saturday, April 17, 2010

outing- Ice Kacang Puppy Love




Dearest Issac Lim invited everyone to go and watch the Ice Kacang Puppy Love movie, one of the main cast is Fish Leong (His most favourite Malaysian star). So we (8 people) went and we had a great time. Although I was rather unwilling to go due to never ending assignments..oh well!

I am glad that I went:)
The show was pretty good, it was fun
ny and there was a few touching s
cenes. Although the movie a little draggy and somewhat not a happy ending (the botak and the girl isnt together). Overall, I like it and they really did a good job.

It has been awhile since we went for an outing together. Although there was a little unhappy things happened. That's okay, things happened and I hope everything will okay =)

I am suposed to continue my work but
it is 12 midnight and I have to wake up
early tomorrow morning. I have to delay it again and have to finish it by monday!! Gosh..I really need a break! no assignments no nothing but enjoying myself like the way I did today.

*desperate mode*


*Dream team support Issac Lim_ Ice Kacang Puppy Love*

Ice Kacang Puppy Love supporters =P

1 comment:

issaclim89 said...

thanks my dear~ thanks for support
really appreciate!