Saturday, April 10, 2010


Time is ticking real quick each day. Sigh. I barely used my time well.
Morning and night passed by so fast. I still have alot of assignments to do and yet I have no Idea how to do it.

The Alice I know, Isn't weak like this and never given up so easily. However, ever since I've entered University level. Somehow I lost my confident, things are just so different. The assignments seems so tough and I am so afraid that I wont make it. Everyone also seems feeling the same way as I do. I can survive until now because I keep pushing myself and when there's a chance or Idea I'll take it. I can no longer being like this, always take chances. I need to do better.

If only, each time I need an inspiration. Snap! there I have one and snap! I have another brilliant idea. Although my life is like a roller coaster lately, I still somehow manage to have fun.

Last night was fun. I had dinner with 15 people. It was a CellGroup outing. Everyone had fun. we joke and laughed. The food were delicious. On other hand I really hope our Cellgroup can have a revival breakthrough. We have many members yet not many are strongly planted.
Deep down in my heart, I really pray strong and asked God to really mold everyone and if really His will is wanting for them to grow in our CG then they shall be.

In overall, I just hoping that my days ahead will be exciting and amazing. I hope I can finish my assignments before end of this month. Before I am going off for a vacation to celebrate my darling's birthday. *Pray hard*

No comments: