Sunday, April 11, 2010

Now is 2.05am and I am still awake.

I finally finish watching the whole 14 episodes of Taiwan drama entitled with Hi my sweetheart! acted by Show Lo and Rainie. The whole drama really reaally nice! romantic, and funny..although some people might find it a little childish because of the effect they use on some of the scenes..

However I love it! I watch it nonstop since yesterday and today. I barely did my assignments.
I will do it today..on sunday without any disturbance..I will try my best to finish 50% of it..

Show Lo is SO Cute! I am in Love with Show Lo after watching the drama!hahaha...ofcourse without the mushroom's head! but with the heart of Da Lung..perfect!

If there is anymore show on Show Lo, I will watch it..!hehe..

ahh...It is time to sleep...tomorrow have to be ready for war (assignments)

No comments: