Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The crazy moment

busy busy busy busy busy busy busy.....................................

Ever since entering Degree, life has change..
Never in my life I reach a limit of stressness..
There are certain things cant be expressed through the spoken words.
It is just hidden deep down in my heart..ache..

There are so many things bothering me..Studies..life..At times I feel like screaming my lung out..

God is really good..He knows me so well..He is the only one who truly care for me.. He never fails me..When I have no one to turn into..He is always and always there for me..

Last week was really crazy..I was so stress until I can cry at any moment..
during the weekend, things were splendid..I managed to have a lot of fun... I went out with Pastor's son and then get invited to join prayer meeting with the leaders..someone told me again and again I am being reminded..the busier u are the more you need to pray..
My heart felt peace and I stand on my feet again..
God really has His own way to deal with people.. I felt much better..much much better..
Thank you Lord for guiding me..

I really need to learn how to handle stress or else I don't know how things going to be..I may go crazy.. I somehow learn how to manage stress in study.. but there is another thing that isnt answered..

I wish to be treated better.. as a girlfriend..truly..

No comments: