Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Blogging again~

Few months had passed since the last time I blog. It was 2009 and now April 2010.
Time passes very quickly, I was enjoying my long holiday and now I am extremely busy with assignments. Endless assignments are making me really tired and I even reached the limit few weeks ago.

I am no longer in Diploma stage but I am already at University level, where there are no exams but 100% assignments based. I am going to have my semester break in 2 weeks yet assignments are still lining up. I cannot wait to have short break, just keep me away from assignments. that what I really wish at this moment but the reality is different. I still have to finish them even during the holidays.

Besides that I really wanna thank God for guiding me through and I am really happy that I am starting to serve once again as a teacher in Children Church. My first serving was during the Easter day, the kids are really wonderful. I am believing in God that He will expand my capacity and He will use me in a greater way.

At this moment I am sitting alone in the living room, with only my precious laptop and listen to the heavy rain and thunder plus blogging. I am thinking back on many months ago, appreciating with what I have. My heart is pondering upon something, funny but I dont know what am I pondering about. There is a hidden heavy feeling stuck within me. What ever it is, I just hope I'll find the answer sooner or later.

No comments: