Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Update about me

guess who's bacK? Me! haha...
I've abandoned my blog around 8 months long..too many spyder web here?
hopefully not!haha..

well,8 months long...many things had happened...
from where i was extremely lost..i had no direction in life...i thought everything's gonna end just like that.No dream no future.
But I kept on persevere...PUSH- Persevere Until Success Happen
and Thank God..He gave me away..he will always be...even though at times i felt so empty..i felt so useless..but God never stop to guide me..
Im really thankful for that..

im so in love with Mass Communication since i was in secondary school..
I guess that was when i figured out I had the ability..easily to know people..speak up well..loud..daring? loved to try something new and i loved to lead people..to help people..
However things were just so difficult back then..too competitive..
i kept on comparing with others..more to what i could do and what they could do..it seriously pulled down the courage..
there were about 6 of us..who had the same goal..we were wanting to be a mass comm students..i thought it was just so IMPOSSIBLE..

but then believe it or not...right now i am a MASS COMM student!
I further my studies and entered Taylors College, last year 2007 July intake..
I've overcome the first obstacle..i am glad of it..
now i am already in the semester 2..facing a higher level of obstacle..
Learn the introduction of PR .. Journalism..Advertising..about a company..
everyday..i keep on learning..to be better..to improve myself..
especially in writting..i want to be good in both speaking and a writting
I will keep moving forward...no matter how hard..i will keep on trying..
As long as i've given the chance to do it..I will do it..as long as i am able to achieve my goal...to discover another vision and dream..

Another thing I really want to Thank God is that..He has shown me a great place to study..full of nice new people who helps and loved me alot..a good place to learn..

Im thankful ...deep down in my heart..i really do...:)

No comments: