Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday
wondering why did i put the word friday as the title?
there's only 1 reason behind it. as a memorial.
still wondering why?
let me elaborate it. starting of the 2nd semester (which is now). Every friday, i do not have any classes to attend.
It is a good news since last semester i had to attend 1 class every friday morning.Yesterday was the first friday of this 2nd semester.
Many things had happened. sad and happy things.
failure in 1 relationship, heartache grew within my frend's heart. I could not really do anything about it. All i can do is to cheer her up, give moral support and pray for her. I hope she will be fine. Feel no more pain but to gain happiness.
Other than that, i did all the important things to do.
I've completed 3 important tasks to do
firstly to pay my housemate for the internet bills, secondly transfer deposit and to check on the utilities bills at myplace.
other than that i went to play at arcade and watch cinema.
I had a real good time.
Besides having fun..i have to make sure that my laudries are not abandon.
balance up the studying and playing hours. Learn how to manage my own schedule properly.
not to forget to have enough rest every night.
I am in the sleeping mode now. tat's why i am not so sure what i am supposed to write.
However the point is I am glad to have something to learn.

No comments: