Monday, January 21, 2008

LATE!

today 21.01.2008 is going to end very soon...in a couple of hours...today is going to become yesterday...Last night i spent my time..w0rShiping God...i Felt strongly God's present..i cried....
because I really misses the moment like that..

tHis morning..i w0ke up late...=/
RusHed thRough the door and walked pass through many people..Hoping that i wouldnt be extremely late...

today is really disappointing...not only late..i missed a quiz wHich contain of 5 extra points..
I told myself...i could not continue to be late any more... i have to change my planner...i have to make sure that i will really wake up early and go to college on time...
i dont want to be somebody who is irresponsible...

Each day i learn new lesson.....Sometimes i am really afraid that i will not be able to follow up...

i am just afraid...

im stucked in between...God please show me the way...the best way for me to go...i need guidence from You...

No comments: