Sunday, August 28, 2005

Warrior Of God

I woke up in the middle of the night, it was exactly 3am. i was wandering why..
I do not really bother why and what is the actual reason for me to wake up in the middle of the night. I told myself to go back sleep..but i just couldnt.
i was thinking hard..why..was it because i have too much problems that is still not yet solve.. or was it because im hungry out of a sudden or i had enough sleep..
it wasnt bcause im hungry and it wasnt because i had enough sleep.
maybe it was bcause i got some relation and friends problems..i dont know..
small little voice within me said do a prayer..seek God..worship Him..
well..i did it...woke up..
i took my bible and my notebook where i noted all great messages..
i closed my eyes and felt nothing but emptyness...
i focused myself..starting to sing a love song to God.slowly i entered God's presence.
the more confidence i sang the song..i pray in tongue...seekin for God..
my mind was "blank" nt really know what am i supose to pray at that moment..
but i just closed my eyes and prayed...i could hear the small voice in me.
i always love to be in the presence of God..really strange..im nt the person that fanatic but i do admit i love to be in the presence of God..
but at that moment i realised something..
I hardly do a quiet time in my room..it was because i will surely fall asleep..i hardly could get God presence.. but that time was different..a total different.
my room was a total silence..i sang the song by myself in my heart..but i did it..

i said to myself..
why i always got into problems..especially when i already forgive them..the problem somehow it just cant stop...i know this is life..full of problems...but why again and again..is it because i still cant forgive them or something?why??what?????
God said to me "right here right now you will start and pray to fight the strong evil"..i didnt question myself but i just followed and i just did it..
i read the old msg that i wrote it down on the 7.03.2004
i read a sentence says " when u nvr be honest to yourself you will never change say in your heart i forgive myself and everyone"
i opened Eph 6:13-18,24
it says
13"therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand"14"stand therefore,having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breasplate of righteousness."15"and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace16" with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17" take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the word of God
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit."
24 Grace be with all hose who love our Lord Jesus in sincerity"

i realise 1 thing that with the armor of God..i will be strong spiritually...
1.live with truth
2.righteousness
3.preparation of the gospel
4.shield of faith
5.helmet of salvation
6.sword of the spirit which is the word of God!
when i learn that by heart...im sure my knowledge will be grow and i can think more in positive way and solve the problems i always think that is imposibble to solve!and above all im sure i will have my breakthrough!!do work according to the word of God!
be truth to God and you shall be given wisdom and shall fight the evil together with God!
with all that 1 cor 16:13-14 and 9
verse 13 says watch stand fast in the faith be brave be strong,let all that you do be done with love. and verse 9 says" For a great and effective door has openned to me,and there are many adversaries."
thanks Lord...i can feel i grow near u more and more!halelujah!!!=)

i do believe that God loves me cuz He wants me to move on..he wants me to be happy..he forgives my sins and he provide me with all the things i need..love and care..
thanks to my Father..im now live freely..no more trap in the the dark and coldness..
bcause one thing..i do want to fight!therefore my Father is also move with me!i may be just a girl..i may be weak but im still a warrior in God's eye!He will fight together with me..
its not only for me...everyone too...as long as your faith towards God is stronger than anything else...in God's eyes u are also the warrior!He loves everyone..:)
LOVE YOU LORD!!

2 comments:

Mummy Kless said...

woo!! what an experience! It's something you will always remember and share it with your frens! :)

Alice said...

yesh...i will...indeed...greatest experience!~~