Sunday, August 21, 2005

HaPPy BirtHdAY,,
HaPPy BirTHDaY,,
HaPPy BiRThdAy,,
HaPPY BirTHdaY,,,,
To YouUUU.....

that's the words that still in my mind...
16 years long im in this earth...
full of great and sad memories.....lots of obsticles and happiness....
but i fight for the best...and im here...live in great life..having a nice family, great friends..and ofcourse Jesus..
i was just as usuall..feeling the same when knowing my birthday is coming soon...
however..unexpected things happen..the sweetest moment in the important day..

everything started after the church service was over..i was with patricia..walked to the atribute bookshop and take a look on cute cards..
then we walked to the riverra(church park)..then out of asudden i heard yihao shouted from a far and asked me to accompany him to go to atribute bookshop..then i follow him...i wasnt know that was just a planned..back there..they were preparing a suprise for me..
i was really touch..really happy..have the great feeling that couldnt be describe by words..theygave me some obsticles that i have to face before i get to see the present..full of weird questions..especially the clue "handsome"haha..
cute small chocolate cake and a present (hemmmm....) its a jacket!!!!>.<>
i went back home..felt so happy..until i left my jacket and the cards...=p

i was so happy..my frens sent bday msg to me during midnight..i was so excited..until i hardly sleep..:D i talked with my panda on the phone..shared things that happened in church..really happy he wished me happy birthday and b4 we ended our conversation he sang a birthday song..although he rather shy..hahaha....=p thanks ya.!
in da morning..i woke very early..i spent my time playing com games..hehe...till 5+
i was late again!!i took a nap and overslept..
however..im the latest but i reached at cinelesure the earliest...:D
i finally met my frends...lidya and molly..they gave sweet presents..lidya gave me a necklace..and molly gave me a bear(doll):D
we went too phin steakhouse..a place where my fren work...really did suprise him..haha...
then met with my other fren name rosita..we ate and chat too..
rosita left for awhile..she said shes meeting her frens..then she was back..wanted to leave the restaurant..but she asked me to stay a little while..she said she was so tired..suddenly...i saw a waiter came towards our table while carrying a medium size cake with the candle lighted and birthday words..
i was soooo shocked..they sang me a birthday song..i was
touched and almost cried..all the people there looked at us..it was really sweet...i wasnt believe with what i saw..a birthday cake..>.<>
really enjoyed myself there..we went to photo studio..the 4 of us..took pictures..:D
then finally we went watch movie and went back home safely..

Deeply..i really thank God..really thank Him...He really blessed my day..
totally smooth..filled with joy and excitement...especially happiness..i really realise that im such a blessed person..i really does realise deeply that many people arond me that they truly care bout me,love me and treasure me..
really no other things i want other than this moment..a special moment where i can be with the person i love..that is everyone...
as a small daughter of my Father...i really does proud and glad that I found Him..really does have relation with the Lord..proudly to say that My LORD is a GOOD God!!!
i really wish i can understand my Lord even more..to have his trust fully in me..because He is my Father and my greatest fren...

and live with peace and love..without making any mistake that can hurt people anymore..
wish that no one will hate me:D
have a great result on my studies and make my parents,frens and my lord proud..
=) to glory His name..i give Him everything in me..my soul and my life..as in exchange to get Him..to have His care and love..=D

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

No comments: