Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mother's Love

on saturday..which was yesterday..my mom came from Jakarta.
a few days back..my heart was just normal when i heard the news that she's coming to see
my brother and I..Maybe it is because we were get used to stay alone without parents presence and love.however it was yesterday,a few hours of her arriving to singapore..my heart was beating so hard and filled with excitement and joy..i was very impatient to see my mom..
when finally she's appeared, i saw her jumping with joy and big smile.really shows that she's extremely overjoyed to see me.
i was with my relative..and he was kinda a little bit shocked when seeing us clad in the same colour which was pink..he thought that we were planning to wear the same colour..but he was wrong...maybe the same feeling yeah?haha..daughter like mother..=p or vice versa?hehe...

we went for our tea break..actually nt really a tea break..we did eat some food..
when we reached my house..my mom met my guardian,and she said,"if u need room,you can use the empty room." definitely we use it. the room is just beside my room..
my brother didnt know that she was coming.we gave him a big surprise..it is because today is his BIRTHDAY!yay~~
we went out again for supper with my other relatives(actually i ate alot too)
while on the way every journeymy mom and i talked all the times..my auncle said u guys got lots of things to share yeah...hahaha...yes it is..definitely..^0^
back from our supper..i went to study my geography-______-!
yes i did study..feeling good..hehe...
Today is another fresh day..i slept with my mom..felt like before,like i was in jakarta..
she pempered me alot which make me felt so greatful..>.<~

Thanks to God for giving me such a good,understanding and especially loving..
she knows everything that happened in my life..every single things.from studies,relationships and friends and also how many piercing i have..she even said,"it is okay,enjoy ur youth as much as you can!"
today i will bring her out to all kind of places, and definitely to have fun!
thanks Lord

No comments: