Friday, August 12, 2005

Thankful

I started my day with a simple things..however i truly thank God that my mood was alrite and my surrounding too..my day in school overall is not bad..i didnt get any problems or difficulties with teachers or friends..i was glad:)

the same thing at home..i was thankful too that i got a couple of hours to take a nap or Sleep before i get to go for Cellgroup.I didnt want to look so tired in Cg..i want to giv my best shot..my wholely excitement and joy as in Cg i could meet all of my deariest friends and especially Jesus..My God..:)
one thing that was still hanging in my mind was bout my past (relation) thingy..

then in cg..thanks again to God that i was really given time to play game called
"jesus love..." it was so exciting and the most important was every1 laughing..=D
then sis klessis my dear Cellgroup leader giv a message on
"Forget Not All His benefits"
although i wasnt weep at all..but one thing im sure is that the msg really powerful cuz i could feel peace on my heart and i saw some of em were weeping..
in the bible psalm 103:1-5..
1)bless the holy name
2)forget not all this benefits

and things that really touches my heart when she said
2 things that we and I need to forget:
1)sorrows and pass failure
2) PAST HURTS AND LET DOWN
she remains me again for real this time that How good God hass been to me..
i will always start to tell myself that forget and forgive so that i may experience a greater love than before..i wont be lonely because i know i have my God my Father..
all of those cant be describe by words..but through experiences...i can feel it that slowly God really mold my characters and change me..bring me to another higher level and ofcourse i will still remember the first love i have for God:)
I realised that i thank God many times cuz He is indeed deserved to be thank and praise because he for real give all those and made things possible from impossible in my life therefore im proud to say Thank u:)

A mirror is only as good As the reflection in it.
Worry enough to anticipate trouble But not so much as to bring it about.
Look back to where you have been For a clue to where you are going.
Melt the icy fingers of fear With the sunshine of hope.
Step by gentle step, You can overcome the greatest sorrow.
The sweetest grapes Are picked from the vineyard of friendship.
Find something you truly believe in, And everything else will have meaning as well.

sometimes life is will never be so fair...when you think your friends are always there.. the years you think will be the best fun and games..you never rest you’re all together side by side..they always helped you when you cried.. It’s hard to see,
but very clear It’s like a crystal, like a tear you see them now in memories
the way they laugh and speak and tease, but in your heart you’ll always know they are by your side..they’ll never go..so therefore be thankful..=)

No comments: