Friday, May 14, 2010

the unforgotten memory~

15 months anniversary for dating Mr Chin Hsien Loong.

I thank God for this relationship and I pray I can lead a healthy relationship.

being 15 months together, happy, sad and angry moments we've spent together. We know each other so well.

14 May 2010 is going to be a date which I wont forget. Unexpectedly I went for a sweet date with my dear.

Every moment I spend together with him are always sweet but today is just different.

He was being very extremely gentleman, he helped me carry my laptop bag, he spent on me for movie, lunch at Sushi King and we even enjoyed ourself playing.

I really love my darling and I just wish that he can remain being gentle like the way he did that day.

I hope the two of us can grow mature together and grow the relationship in a better path each moment.

Though I know things cant always be so perfect but I just hope things can be better each day. =)

The sparks will grow more and we can learn how to treasure each other~

Really loving the sweet moment. ^^

Pic will be post soon

Wait up*~ :))

No comments: