Sunday, May 16, 2010

wonderful weekend


Stress will not go away if we don't start to take any action. It is so scary to know workloads can actually make people under so much pressure.

I have no confident in the things I am doing these days. I am confused yet at the same time I cant give up.

The last few days I managed to start shooting my short film and finish every shoot by today.

Yesterday was the day that I didnt feel like doing anything and I really didn't do anything except to enjoy myself (actually today also).

Today is much better, I managed to play around Adobe Premiere Pro though I get scolded for not knowing anything about premiere but it was quite fun. Learning something new.

Then I went out to pay house rental and proceed to have lunch with my dear.

Tried something new, Penang style Curry Mie. It was fantastic!=)

Then we were back home and waited for my main cast to be ready to shoot the last few scenes.

Everything went smoothly and I really am from the bottom of my heart being thankful for the people around me. Great friends and bf.

They did well to help me for my assignment and I hope I can finish it well in editing.

This week is gonna be a super busy week for me~ I pray that I will have the strength, courage and confident to stand up tall and do well.

Gambatte*

No comments: