Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wong Kok-

Last night was another fantastic night! Spent quality time with my good friends and dear in Wong Kok.

Before I continue- I would like to wish to those who celebrate Hari Raya! Happy Hari Raya:)
I think everyone is enjoying their holiday, including mamak shop and even Chinese Shop!
The past two days, the stalls didnt open and we suffer due to that! no food!!
We had to go out just to eat lunch and dinner! including last night.

however, last night was rather different. Behind the reason why we went Wong Kok to have our dinner, it is because the birthday boy (Casper Soh) request for it! ;)

The food were sooo Delicious and ofcourse the super jumbo large drink- special for the birthday boy! ofcourse he didnt drink it all by himself!;p

While we were waiting for the food to come, Mr Birthday boy along with my dear went out to "take money" but actually they went to buy a gift for Mr Birthday boy's dear- Ms Kang!

Ms Kang! I believe you got the present last night?! hahahaha...sorry I had to lie;p
It supposed to be special you know *wink*

Mr Birthday Boy really is sweet! as a friend I really think he is! Ms Kang Kang treasure him~~

anyway, Have a safe journey back to Padang? Send my regards to your family ok? (though they dont know me =p)

Anyway! Mr Birthday Boy! Happy Birthday Once again! Wong Kok really is unique! they gave away free huge Ice milk tea for birthday boy/girl.

What other unique place to "celebrate" your birthday?

I really think D'Ultimate Birthday Bash at Barcelona is going to be a super unique place to celebrate your birthday!

You dont have to drink Alcohol if you are not a drinker...soft drink is always available...

there are lots of prizes to win and a grand prize as well! have lots of fun!!

Curious? Check it out yourself on 3rd October 2009;)

Birthday Boy and the Giant Ice Milk Tea

Mr Birthday Boy and Ms Kang


Compare the difference!!!

Delicious food and Me~ Hungry~~:D

Special service done by Ms Vinny! (Dont spill!);p

Such a wonderful dinner! everyone had fun and everyone's stomach filled with good food!:)

Thank God for such happening night!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

LoL..
now i know... you were lie to me, huh? hahaha
nvm.. thank you.. Ms. Suryadi.. LoL

and yea, finally i reach back KL safely.. anyway, thanks to Chin and you.. and especially to my beloved DI...! Love you guys...!! =) what a sweet surprise to me.. hehehee