Sunday, September 27, 2009

Movie Night-

Last night was fun, My dear and I went to watch movie! only two person.
It may sounds really gay to some of you but really I felt happy to be able to spend time with my baby. Just two person. He and Me ^^

Though at first things were not as smooth as I was hoping. The traffic was BAD and he hate traffic jam the most. His face turn sour and could not stop scolding the traffic. I could not do anything but just to keep quiet and say be patient.

Things turn pretty well once we reach Sunway Pyramid, we got a nice parking space.
At least it reduced the sourness.=x

Everything went alright, we went to get the ticket- G Force (3D) and ate our dinner- Burger King. He treat me dinner. Such a gentleman. ;p

It was really fun. throughout the movie we say nothing to each other but spent our time laughing. (though it was pretty tiring to use the spec throughout)

Once the movie ended. We took a picture of ourselves wore the 3D spec.


My baby and I

About the movie, the whole thing was really good. the coffee maker come to live, Just like transformer. really nice:)

Indeed well done- 3D is really amazing but the negative thing is that we need to wear to spec for an hour plus. very uncomfortable...my eyes get really dizzy*

though my baby get upset due to the traffic and spoil the mood But I do treasure the moment together with him:))

I love you dear. ^^

No comments: