Sunday, September 27, 2009

I think I should get an award for being hardworking! =P

I've been spending my weekends on doing college assignments and Project design. Such a hardworking girl isnt it? *wink*

In final semester, I am only taking 3 subjects and 1 project. It should not drive me crazy as previous semester where I had to take 5 subjects. In fact I am totally worn out this time.
Project Itself already took up my time more than anything and plus my other subjects, lots of assignments deadline. goshh!

I put my heart and soul for this Project- We are called as the proPassion and been working hard on the current event, D'Ultimate Birthday Bash by DiGi!

Last night, I spent my time to do the mock birthday cake together with my beloved friend, Vinny! together we finish the whole work and of course with the help of Kaka. :)

We've tried to make it look as delicious as possible..;]


Front angle

Side angle (ops my face)

You will always feel relief and proud when you've accomplished something, even though you had to go through difficulties/ obstacles.

This birthday cake ready to be shown during roadshow and attract as many people as possible to go for D'Ultimate Birthday Bash event on 3rd October 2009!

Do not miss out the chance to meet this beautiful handmade cake at Taylors College Petaling Jaya from 10am-3pm on 28th September 2009!
It is this coming monday!!!=)

============================================================



Do come and support me! My life partially depends on the success of this event!!
Sucess= Graduate from College and can proceed to Degree!

No comments: