Friday, September 11, 2009

My life in 5 months ( April- August)

Time passes real fast! geez...
Thousand apologize to my dearest blog for being abandoned for few months.
I was a blog freak, then life get busy and honestly I get lazy to update.
oh well, I am back and hopefully I wont be that lazy *finger cross* ;p
The last time I updated my blog was on March, That was on my 4th Semester and was busy with H.O.M.E project.
Wondering how was the project? well, Thank God everything was smooth sailing. I got a good grade for it. Lots of things happen but the great thing because of that, dream team appear and draw everyone closer (not everyone though..hahahaha)^^
Will show who are those part of dream team...;)
Then move on...
I went for 2 months plus internship at Taipan in a small PR event company called Mypartners.
At first things were pretty weird but at the end it was really fun working together with them.
I gain lots of knowledges from my colleagues and especially from my supervisor. If I am given the chance, I would love to work with them again:D
Thank You so much for guiding me through out the months!!!^^


My dearest Supervisors and Me ^^
Birthday Surprised for Julius together with work team and Mypartners!!


Wonderful friends I met during Movie Carnival event!

The wonder girls of Movie Carnival 2009


Then it is MY BIRTHDAY!!
I seriously didnt expect for any celebration but with all my heart. I thank all of my friend and my dear Chin Hsien Loong for the birthday surprised. I am really happy and even more happy when I am with them and seeing them happy^^

I am hoping my next birthday, we will still together. Dream team and along with my dear.
We will always be together through hard and happy time. Thank you for everything. I love you all dearly..:)


My 20th birthday Cake from Dream team<3


Making 3 important wishes


My Baby who make this whole thing even sweeter.


My dearest friends- The Dream Team


The "stripper" for the special night- Mr Max Choong. there you go! tips for you;p




I believe through
out the 5 months, I've learned many many things an
d hopefully grown into a better person. I appreciate ever y single thing in my life.







No comments: