Thursday, February 09, 2006


Chinese New Year has passed..
few days i didnt blog...but here i am..
i spend sometimes to blog before i do my school homeworks
and ofcourse need to read up my geography text book

hemm...let see~~
lets talk bout yesterday...
arghh...lots of happened yesterday...
first of all im so nervous for my physics test...
and well i did it...i've tried my very best...
maybe since im back from Jakarta i couldnt focus my whole mind into my studies...
no matter how hard i tried i just couldnt..
i feel my mind somewhere else..
yes i did i realised i need to wake up from my "long sleep"
but i just cant..
slowly i started to fear of exams..especially yesterday...
so its a good thing...

oh yes...after my physics test...
i was about to go home and i realise something missing.
my WOLLET!!ahhh......
i search every corner of my class,under my desk,throw all my stuff out of my beg, search my pockets but still i couldnt find it!oh no!
yes i felt worry but surprisingly i didnt feel panicked at all..
infact i felt calm..
my friend's told me to check to general office and we went there but sadly no wallet found.
i went to the canteen,bookshop and even i checked every dusbin and i still couldnt find it.
although i couldnt find it, my heart sense strongly that my wollet was safe and secure in a place,somewhere.and i believed it.
i prayed deep down my heart,hoping my wallet really safe.
finally i stayed in school till 5.15pm..
at first was waiting for my friend..she was teaching 1 girl A maths and finally i joined her..i teached 2 girls social studies..the sec 3 topic i had learned before..merger and seperation of singapore and malaysia..
i taught them the same thing as Ivan taught me before.

suddenly i got a phone call from my classmate..she told me that my wallet was with her!!!she accidentally put my wallet inside her beg as our wallet is simillar..im so happy... i met her and she passed it to me..thank u Lord!

i knew it...the feeling of calm and the faith i have its come from Him..
i knew that He would find it for me and the most important it was in a safe place..was with my friend..nothing went missing!

another day to glorify Him..and really a great testimony i can share...!its because...i didnt have to change new atm card and my ez-link card..didnt waste my time and ofcourse money...
thank u Lord...

No comments: