Monday, February 13, 2006

Happiness is the best medicine

Baptis!finally.....
the day which i can never forget!
lots of temptations...obsticles.......
so much for making me feel down....
but i made it!......

thanks to my dearest Cg....
they made my day real great.....
its nt just an ordinary event....but its an extraordinary!
lay hand and prayed by pastor Lilian......
no word could describe when i met her......
only able to smile......shy...=P
it was really special event.....
Water baptism...reborn...my birthday..
12 febuary 2006

their supports by travelling all the way from expo to jurong..
their supports by having fun with me....
their supports by cheering when im on the pool....
their supports by encouraging me...........

the pictures,the games..covered my eyes right after i came out from the ladies...bite on sweet apple..taste the salt on my tounge...blow a candle...
with different meanings...

thank you for the messages on the lovely card....the Delerious Cd's album...and the smiley flower toy?=)
without you guys.......i dont think i'll made it this far...
growing spiritually.....breakthrough......
you guys play apart and have an important role in my life...
im sure im able to grow spiritually in God even more.......

a perfect day for me.........
i may be moody.....
but......its a fantastic day.............
after the baptism.....
i spent my time with my friend at esplanade....
watched fireworks........stunt.....
so beautiful.......having a real good time.....
having a good fellowship...laughter....and do crazy things...fun things~
nothing can desribe this day........but perfect and wonderful day....
i get a real nice pictures on my memory...will never forget.....=)

No comments: