Monday, January 30, 2006

CHINESE NEW YEAR'S DAY

Everyone seems got busy and ofcourse
having fun on this special days! including me!
hemm..although i didnt get busy
as much as the people in singapore
but i still enjoyed this Chinese new year.
I went for reunion dinner

with my relative too!
nt all ofcourse.
my mom's brother who is my uncle..lol..
every year he invited me to have dinner together with his whole family.
im really touched.
He concern so much about me,
without him i think i would be so lonely during every chinese new year event and throughout the year.
how i wish im with my family during this time.where i could have dinner with my whole family..having fun and collect hong bao!
quite sad but im happy for everbody.=)
i really appreciate everything.
thank you jiu!~

hummm...overall i did spent time.on friday i spent whole day with my best friend,Molly.
we went to cineleisure with our cool dressing aka japanese and western costplay.
every1 look amazed on that day.=P
we watched movie, took few shot of neo print(nice pictures!=)).
then we met with our choir members at marina square.
then late at nite we went to parklane dicided to play pool!
and oh ya...i met Ivan and Yi hui there..haaa!!playing computers game aaha!LOL.
fortunately the last train was at 1.05am. so we did not have to take cab!thank God.

i spent my chinese new year's eve with my relative.eat delicious food!yummy!
i think i need to mix around with my cousins more.i rarely talk to them!hemmm..
but i love this family..such a warm family..


i didnt do much on the chinese new year's day which was yesterday.
i stayed at home the whole day.erm..stay in my room exactly.
play game whole day!interesting..haha..
im quite satisfied though.=)

so just wanna wish happy chinese new year to every1 who celebrate.
may all of u have a properous year ahead!
GONG XI FA CAI!~~wan shi ru yi!!
HONG BAO NA LAI..=P

No comments: