Saturday, January 28, 2006

WE HAVE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT DECISION!

my school's rule has change..really strict..
we are not allow to come late to school even once..
if we do,we have to go for detention right away on that day itself..
right after school lesson's over.

Yesterday..
i woke up really late and definitely am late to school..
i couldnt get a taxi at all..
im so panicked..i know definitely have to go for detention..
im not afraid to go for detention but i had plan to go out with my best friend.if im about to go for detention, i wasted 4 hours in school and i did not want that!!
the evil side of me gave me an idea to skip school..i was about to agree..
however i went against it...I could not afford to miss any lesson especially accounting lesson.
i still decided to go to school no matter what.
my heart beating so quickly..>.<~
as usual they confiscated my ez-link card and the security told me to get my card from from mrs chua who is my disciplin master.my heart sank!

during recess time i was discussing with Molly about the timing to meet her later.Suddenly my friend's classmate told me that on that day we did not have to go for detention.i jumped with joy!~
after school i went to find the other discplin teacher and asked about the detention and he told me that there was no detention for that particular day..IM SO HAPPY!~

one thing i realise..if im about to skip school i will surely miss alot of things and infact i may get into trouble but i made the right decision!on that particular moment all i did was put my trust in the Lord!i believe He will find a way out for me.and He really did!God loves me=)

1 comment:

Sharine said...

thats a smart choice alice! m proud of you!