Monday, January 16, 2006

THE YEAR OF 2006

here i am in singapore..finally adapt into the daily lifestyle here,where i usually did...
however i have to admite that i miss my home town so much..
i had so much fun throughout the two months.
especially within the few days before im going back to Singapore.
my cousin invited me to join her church youth camp for 3 days and 2 night.
through those days i get to know more wonderful new friends.
not only that i am also get the chance to experience God presence strongly and how God really touch the young people's heart.i heard wonderful testimonies.
i didnt regret it.i knew that was God's plan for me to move another higher level as i witness His movement throughout the 3 days and how God used me in a great way at that moment.How he used me to lay hand on people.from this i believe my relationship with God is getting closer.He is wonderful.
God blessed the Church=)

although it is hard to leave the memories i had while im at jakarta but still i do believe God still have another great plan for me.

i finally visited my church new building which is alocate at expo.really amazed me.
on that day, God blessed me once more.He blessed me through pastor joyce and through her,He reminded me that He loves me and He has a greater plan for me.
He wants to use me even more.
there is a mistake which i didnt even realise it. although yes i forgive the people around me who had hurt me but im still stuck within my own problems.
He reminded me to move on so that he is able to use me.
sometimes i felt useless and keep repeating the same mistakes.
I did not dare to face God.im full of sins.
when i heard pastor joyce said that God sacrifice himself to die on the cross for us.
He washed our sins away by His blood and there's no need for us to punish ourself and to hide from God.
He knew every single mistakes which we had.
i felt a thousand relief.

It is time for me to change.
throw away the bad habits within me.from the way i think and the lazy me.
i had to work hard!spend time to serve God in many ways.
spiritually.
so that God's able to use me in a greater way.
it is because i am God's ambassador!
i need to see a greater picture God already plan for me.
i feel its time for me to join church ministry like usher and help out in cellgroup.
to be used by God
safe more people,pray and lay hand on them.
This is the vision i had since the camp and that is my goal.

pls pray for me.=D

No comments: