Monday, August 21, 2006

Birthday its an event that most of us always waiting for..
the most joyous event in everyone's heart...
I wasnt really waiting for my birthday that much at first..
But i didnt know..God gave HUGE blessing to me......
I've got the chance to celebrate my 17's birthday with my mom and infact i am able to invite lots of people..

I wasnt think about having bbq at first..but i didnt know why..the word of bbq just came to my mind..and i did a sudden planning...
really thank God for the wonderful friends around me..
without them..i really didnt think i will manage to handle the whole event..

I really dont know what to say...really i dont know..
Cuz 17 birthday for the indonesian people...its really an important event for the girls...i really didnt expect that I'll received such a surprised Gift and Blessing...both from God and friends...
I didnt know how to responds on this...i cant event cry...its too great for me..really...if i am to think how many blessing i received for the past few weeks..i am sure...i had lots of it..even untill the smallest thing...
Thank you father for such a wonderful day...
I'll always remember this for the rest of my life...
I pray that through this day..i'll able to be a great person..
I'll be someone who will do great things for u...
Thank You Lord..thank you mom and dad...thank You friends both from church and schools and others..=))
u made my day real perfect!!!!!

HONTO NI ARIGATO GOZAIMATSU!!AISHITERU MINA!!

No comments: