Thursday, August 17, 2006

wee...today i blog quite late...
anyway..glad its not too late..haha!
oh yes...today is 17 of august...its my country Birthday...=))
17 august 1945 my country independent..
its been already over 50 years!=))
Happy Birthday to u!!!=))
I really pray to God that...my country will stand tall and everyone will live in peace..Although i dont really bother and no matter how bad..i born in that place..the place where i breath for the first time..
I pray that God will protect and give wisdom to the country....
give a broad knowledge and wisdom to the government...
i pray that they can lead the country into a better path and a condusive place to stay...Hope that there will be no more riot and any destruction that lead to death and pain to the people on that land...=))
soo...once more happy bday!!=))

ha..today...went to school...I was late!hahaha..but fortunately..i am able to skip detention..thanks to my english teacher!!hehe....
well...i did have some preparation for my english o lvl oral exams tomorrow...i practised more on my reading...and hopefully i will do good also for the picture discussion and the conversation...!!=))

Btw..i just transferred to a new cg...W302...
i was rather sad at first...move here and there...
But i really believe God already has a good plan for me...
the first time i saw my new members...i was feeling rather awkward..
but somehow i felt so comfortable,especially to know that they are such a nice,friendly people..
afterall im glad i come over to this Cg...
I really pray this is not the only thing that i am glad about..
I pray the same thing as i prayed when i was in the old cg..
I pray that no matter in what cg i am placed at...
I just keep on believing and pray that this Cg will help me to grow deeper in knowing God more..both strong in His words and Spiritually..

i have to admit that right now i am rather weak in spiritually..
Sometimes high and sometimes i feel so low so easily..
Especially i am going to face a very important exams..O lvl.
i always lack of confident in myself and most of the time i give up very easily..

I feel so touched..My new members...both Weiyan and Ruixiang..
they pay me a visit and came all the way down to see me...
they gave me a card,sweets and a can of milo!thanks ya.......
they were also prayed for me..
I am glad..truly i am touched..its not because of the things they gave me but its their time and effort to come all the way down to my place..
I felt so much better after they prayed for me..

Honestly..its not because i dont want to study but its just that i cant...
Since i said yes to weiyan..i have to hold my word yea?haha...
thanks for the courage and for motivating me...
love you lots guys...thanks...

No comments: