Thursday, August 03, 2006

Before i start today's blog. I wanna congratulate Jackie for his grand opening of his new blog today!haha..=)

Some of you wondering why i never update it regularly.First of all, i treat blog is not as my diary whereas i treat the blog to share some of my feeling and thought.Last time i did update regularly but as I am getting more busy with my school and Church activities,i hardly come to check my blog.therefore i will update whenever there is a special and important to share.=)

anyway what can i say about today..nothing much special happened in school.However im wanna praise God for His goodness, guidence,care and protection upon me.

I am so really love to go for P.E lesson now!really excited over it!The only reason for this,it's because we are playing badminton!i love badminton! and other than that is because we are away from mud!i hate to play at field!wonder why..I am a sporty girl.i love sports. but i just start to hate to play at field especially this year.XD
today is the 2nd day i played badminton against my teacher.great opponent!and plus he told me that he was amazed by my skills.i guess he was also amazed that im so into P.E lesson these days!haha...=PP
Thank to God for the great time during the P.E lesson

Oh yes...this is may not a really such a great news but somehow i feel really happy over this.The "this" im talking is about my english.frankly speaking, this year i never did any of my english homework or school work.Maybe i did but not it was not done at all.it wasnt because i didnt know how to do but i just didnt feel like doing it.

Eversince then I started to feel afraid of my english on getting "rusty" as the result of rarely practicing my english both in comprehension and composition.2 days ago, during the additional english class.
My teacher told us to do a letter writing and i did it!
I never think that i would pass my english.
I didnt have much confidence in myself towards english.

Today during the lesson some of my friends were editing their work.Some of them got back earlier than some of us.
While my teacher was marking the rest of the papers,I did my english summary.
Suddenly my teacher called me out and he went through the paper with me every single sentence.
when he finished to to last sentence,i thought he would gave me a nasty comment but infact he said my work was good. I didnt have so much grammar mistakes and my words were fluent very nicely.He said he was able to see the "flow" of every words.
I passed!wow....
wonder why he kept asking me whether i did it myself or not.OfCuz i did it myself!=.=!!

anyway i am glad to know that i am still able to catch up and improve my english.Thank God for His goodness and faith in me.He is always believe in me even when i cant even believe in myself.

Thank you God for every chance you give me.Every single hope u have in me. I believe in You.I believe Every step of your way. I will keep walking towards your direction.Therefore Guide my believe.Plant it well so that i will grow into a great Child of Yours!

No comments: