Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today was not a bad day at all..
I was real hyperactive today.
It feels great though i know im still apart with my mobile phone.

well...i was ransacking my room to find my books.
i found 2 pieces of paper.
It was a song lyrics given by someone who used to really care about me.
it may sound stupid.but when i read through this lyrics.every piece of my memories came back in a flash.

why..there's a longing in my heart.Thinking and hoping so much.
We went through a hard time.though we were in a different place before.You still stand right beside me.You supported me.
You gave this lyrics to express how you feel.i received and i feel the same too.Everytime i read this lyrics.I would cry in happiness.I felt so much secure and comfort.Cuz i know u were watching me and i kept on believing in you.
Right now we are in a different path.totally in a different world.
I wonder if the meaning behind this lyric somehow still exist in your heart.

Someone's Watching over Me
Found myself today
Oh i found myself and ran away
something pulled me back
the voice of reason i forgot i had
All i know is just you are here to say
What you always used to say
But it's written in the sky tonight

So i won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And i will be strong
even if it all goes wrong
When i'm standng n the dark i'll still believe
someone's watching over me

Seen that ray of light
And it's shining on my destiny
Shining all the time
And i wont be afraid
To follow everywhere it's taking me
All i know is yesterday is gone
And right now i belong
Took this moment to my dreams

It doesn't matter what people say
And it doesn't matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself and you'll fly high
And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»