Monday, July 10, 2006

Now is july!
i have alot of things to share about what happen to me for the past 1 month..sadly i lazy to log in..haha..

well...so many things had happened.
a good one and a bad one.
I just wanna say thanks to God.
He lift me up again.
I was totally confused without any reason.
feeling so low and empty.
Even i thought that God did not care anymore and more negatives thought flowing within me.
however...all of us know that God is good.really he is..
He got many ways to help us.He may not early but he will not be late.
He gaves me new revelations and i believe another breakthrough.
I just realised that how desperate i am for His presence and his words.
He spoke to me every single weeks.
Since i told Him that i surrender everything into His hands.
He work miracle in my life.He point ount my weakest point. He build me up and He gave me another way to reach to the vision,he gave me long ago.

For now onwards,my mind is His mind.my heart is His heart.My legs is His legs.My words is His words.My worries is His worries.My joy is His joy.I follow His path.Worry nothing but trusting everything to Him. As i am one part of Him. In this way i feel total secure..i can feel it.
This is what he wants.He wants us to trust Him in every single thing.

No comments: