Wednesday, July 26, 2006

BAD DAY!!!

I was hoping today would turn up well. I was thinking that i would hav a great time in school. Things turned bad instead of turning good.
I focused on my studies. I am really hoping to catch up and to prepare well for the prelim exams.

During the maths lesson.Unexpectedly, my mobile phone receive sms and i forgotten to turn it into silent mode. It rang and i was shocked.
I had no other choice but to surrender my phone to my teacher.
I am scared and sad.He told me that he would return it either if i manage to pass my maths test or the next months.
I'am so worried.I could not do anything without my phone.
how am i going to contact my Cg members,how am i going to contact my family and my friends.

My moods totally change.i kept on thinking about my hp.
I felt so lonely without my mobile phone.It's the only thing that accompany me other than my laptop. whenever i felt so low or somehow scared,i would just msg anyone.through that i wont think about it again
Since then..other negatives thinking come into my mind.
the thought which create the fear in me.

Few minutes ago,my guardian asked me about my results.
why must now.why must today. he made things even worse.
I started to think bad bout my exams. i somehow losen up hope on my upcoming prelim exams.
Somehow i felt something had shaken me.
i hate it when i feel the fear.
Why am i so weak?why am i so easily give up?

I also want my dreams come true.I really want it!
I want to do well.I want to overcome the fear.
I am tired of giving up so easily.
will things will turns out well?
im so scared...
i need guidence Lord....