Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January soon going to meet its end..

Let's see what've I done for the past a month?
I've set my 2009 resolutions- which I hope it's going to work.
this resolution at least helping me to be more organized..knowing what is the do and dont.

January has been great so far,
school work- I think I am able to keep up.
But I am afraid that I am gonna flung my IDTP subject. I am supposed to re create a newsletter which I still do not have the program on my laptop. and I dont have Idea on what to do.
that's really stressing the hell out of me...

friendship- I am still socializing with everyone:)

I've been serving in Nursery..lots of kids..and I need to learn more..there are still rooms for improvement..><

anyway..I am typing this while doing nothing in JB. so far been pretty exciting in JB- pontian.
everyone is being wonderful, especially my friend's family..
I take it as my own home..

but I dont know why..there are still within me- I feel emptiness..I am feeling rather lonely..
It's not saying I am bored..
totally a different feeling..totally uncomfortable..

I hope things will be better soon..

also- after CNY, my cellgroup E18 will be multiply into 2.
I am feeling very excited but also fearful..
I hope I will be capable to help my cg leader which ever cg I am going to.
part of me is just not ready..but the other part is looking forward to receive a greater purpose.

God..give me peace in my heart..tell me things will be alright..

overally I am looking forward for Febuary 2009!

No comments: