Thursday, January 29, 2009

A dream

I had a rough dream last night..all kind of things I dream of..dreams that made me cry while I am asleep.

a dream that make me think about it again and again.

I heard, Usually dream is something about what we think before we sleep and we carried it through our sleep without we even realise it.

the thought create a visual in our mind and as it goes deeper- it become a dream that is seems to be real.

It's a dream after all. I am hoping that what ever I've dream last night, It wont come to pass.

but I hope this dream will become a motivation for me to do better. In every aspect.

In terms of spiritual walk, I hope I can be a good member in my Cg.. a good helper to my cgl..

I want to receive a bigger vision and purpose. I wish to learn new things as I grow and be trusted upon new responsibility, upon a bigger task. not only by my CGL, also any other church leaders, my parents, lecturers and as grow the person that I am working with/ my bos.

as I grow I will be an independent and capable person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mimpi opo?

Alice said...

i dream that I am unable to carry my responsibility..=(