Thursday, February 21, 2008

Experiencing~

Right after Chinese new year was over, I went back to my home sweet home in KL.
Since then i get busy with my assignments. piles of works to do and mostly the submition due date is very near to one another. I was feeling rather stress. I felt the pressure.
In fact, i am feeling rather scared that i wont be able to do my assignment nicely.
starti from next week, i am having a mid-term exams and seriously i am nervous.
I am afraid that I am not ready to sit for the papers and i am afraid that i cant finish studying everything.

My mind is filled with fear, full of questions of "what if".

putting aside the stressness, yesterday my college organized a trip for us the communication students to go to 8 Tv, which is a Tv station.
It was awesome! not only took lots of pictures. I've gain many benefits.
I received the previllage to be able to see how the producer of the "one in a million" set up everything. from the stage arrangement, the audiences seats, the cameras and she showed us the control room. where they monitor and control the image and the sound systems.

It was really one life time experience!
not only to be able to listen of what the producer's explaination, we were able to get the chance to be seated on the audience's posision! we were able to learn on how the whole event went.!

This is the industry that someday i might be in. the kind of place where communication students will be placed.

I had fun! i was extremely happy because the bond of friendship between me and my friends are getting stronger! ^^

No comments: