Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hey ho~

wah....it's been ages...haha...well....here i am...back in action...back on blogging..^^

alot of things had happened for the past few months...
anyway....my EXAMS its over!im truly glad and sad at the same time..
(wondering why..hmmm...)

well..i guess sad it is because i have been in my sch for 5 years.
too many things happen in that school throughout the year...
from the very beginning, when i was in sec 1..tat was 4 years back.
young,small and cute little girl..(im still cute though..:D haha)
in this school,im well trained from responsibilities,leadership and dare to dream and ofcourse being bold.

i've got to know alot of friends.^^
i thought the teachers are really annoying somehow..but they are really loving and caring teachers.im glad to get them as my teachers.

O lvl seriously important but i wonder why im not that tense when facing the exams.
although im rather stress on studying,afraid on failing.but i believe as long as i tried.even 1% chance to do well..i will get it.coz i did tried my very best..=)

Truly,i've learnt alot.how to treasure friendship,how to face difficulties and how to tackle them.i'm glad to know so many great and loving friends,both in school,outsides as in church and others.
even there are many friends who have an evil mind but still we are human.we are imperfect.
We cant live on our own.by helping one another is the best things.

Im really glad to be planted in my church and to be in W302.
although yea,im facing some problems but they are always praying for me,care for me even i refuse or pretended im alrite.
I've grown alot.although i fell into many traps but i believe i will stand up strong. thanks for being there for me.lov u guys alot.=)

No comments: