Sunday, September 17, 2006

It's been few weeks i didnt blog...
it wasnt because i forgotten but i was busy studying for my exams...
even though i didnt really well for my prelim papers..
I believe that the effort that i hav put in all these times will not come to waste..

these few weeks had been a busy and rather stressful for me...
i pushed myself to the limit of studying...
but not to forget that i spent my time to worship God in my quiet time..
Remembering all the blessing that GOd had given to me and believing that He will keep on blessing me in many areas..happiness,financially,family,health frens and even in studies..

I have so much fun and really had a great time in cellgroup..i believe i've been in this cg for 2 months plus..
Learn to know different people and their unique characthers....
growing deeper in God through this cg..
You bring joy into my life and i hope that my presence in this cg will bring joy to all of them too!

there are lots of new pictures...just scroll down...
In these pictures there are lots of great memories..
these peoples enter into my life...each one of them...hav made a difference in my life...the recent chapter of my life..
together we plant our seeds of hopes and dreams..
helping one another to do well.....
im gladly to say that im happy to be in this family!

No comments: