Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Memories

its been awhile since my last blog...hahaz....
well...these few weeks been a great and tough time for me.....however..overall i did enjoy myself at jakarta with my family and frens.....and although yes im already back in spore for a week..but somehow i kinda lazy to update my blog...hahahaha.......
well...my latest news is that..im just back from jakarta again...i went back for 4 days...i was attending my aunt wedding.....she married a white boy(australian man)..real nice family....their wedding was at church...a small church...but it was so perfect somehow.....i was in tears when i saw them..especially when my aunt gave some words to my grandma....it was so touching...almost everyone there was crying as well....but we really satisfied to let her go and live with the australian family cuz they have the same faith as my aunt and me...and that's in Jesus.....they have strong believe in God!!i wish them HAPPY always!:)

hey...btw...b4 we went to church our big family went to take photos in photo studio...really big number of family...from the children to the grandchild...wow...haha....then i have 2 cousins who are same age as me...the 3 awesome snake girls!yooo....we decided to take photo of the 4 of us..with my bro...cuz our last picture was 10 years ago..when we were around 6 years old as 1 of my cousin is an australian..so therefore we rarely meet...she's my fav cousin!!

oh ya...she knows pastor kong!!!she likes him as we do!!!she and her whole church knows CITY HARVEST! cuz she is from HILSONG church...it was so cool guys!!!im still praying that she can visit spore b4 she go back to sydney...and i was invited her to come to our church and she said that she loved to visit our church!!
really great memories i hav altough only for 3 days....i also went out with this guy name Dwi..
he is a funny and nice guy...he loved to disturb me so much!!and he called me bonsai....=.=!!!
but i called him panda..muahahaha....i miss them!!!arghhhhhhh.....hahaz...

oh yea....for 3 days i and my cousin who is from australia...we both talking in english...my dad really wants me to have their slang...well...i guess i do hav alil improvement just in 3 days~~
hahaha...it is really sound so cool!!well..here in spore again!!hope my slang will stay....hahaha...

i miss the whole cg!!!!sorry guys..i know u all often look at my blog and sadly found nth new...and not even daily jokes...hahaa......i will do it again...:D

No comments: